Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 84: Biggest Health, Fitness & Lifestyle Lessons of 2014 & What You Should Implement in 2015
You likely won't get to your destination if you have the wrong map.
Each and every year people all over the world set out to change their lives in honor of the New Year. It's a fresh start; a chance for something better. Yet, the reality is that most of us fall well short of what we resolved to do.
But, is this a bad thing?
I'm here to share with you today that it's not a bad thing at all. It just takes some minor shifts in your approach to accomplish more than you thought possible and make this the best year of your life!
Today's powerhouse episode will take you through the best of 2014. We'll highlight the biggest lessons, the biggest breakthroughs, and make it clear exactly what you need to implement in 2015 to achieve the things you want.
Real success resides in your ability to do things that actually work (go figure!) and then applying these things on a consistent basis until you achieve what you set out to do. First, we'll dive into the things that work. Next, we'll breakdown how to do these things consistently to transform your life. Let's do it!!!
In this episode you'll discover:
- How your brain can help you achieve things faster by first “recapping” what you've accomplished.
- Why it's so valuable to master bodyweight exercises.
- Why sleep is the #1 factor in changing your body composition.
- What strategic alliances have to do with your health and success.
- How to up-level yourself through mentorship and coaching.
- How to keep your brain youthful and healthy.
- What the biggest health distraction of the year was (and how to avoid this in the future!)
- Why cultivating a healthy self-image is so valuable.
- Why sitting can be the archenemy of health.
- Why the work you do for a living really does have an impact on your health.
- How food can separate us or bring us together.
- Why consistent mobility work needs to be a part of your regimen in 2015.
- What the real concern with having too much belly fat is (this is scary!)
- The huge lesson we learned about GMOs in 2015.
- Why cutting or adding calories won't necessarily change your weight long-term.
- What new, fun tools you can use to upgrade your workouts this year.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- Mastering Your Body with Travis Brewer
- Sleep Smarter <== Get the bestselling book here!
- Get Your Body Organized with Kelly Starrett
- Improve Your Memory with Jim Kwik
- Achieve Body Freedom with Madelyn Moon
- How Sitting Can Destroy Your Health
- Do Work That You Love with Pat Flynn
- How Your Work Impacts Your Health & Happiness with John Lee Dumas
- Getting A Mindset Makeover with Alex Jamieson
- Exercise & Sports Injury Healing And Prevention
- The Answer To Cancer with Ty Bollinger
- Deadly Calories with Jonathan Bailor
- How Stress Can Make Us Fat, Dumb, And Unhappy
- Stress: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
- Health Benefits Of Qigong with Tristan Truscott
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
Maximize Your Energy
Get the Free Checklist: “5 Keys That Could Radically Improve Your Energy Levels and Quality of Life”
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.