What if you were able to read an entire book every day of your life? Can you imagine how much knowledge you’d have access to? And can you see how valuable you’d become as a leader in business as well as your personal life?
It’s well known that we’re only using a small fraction of what our brains are capable of. There is so much that the human mind can achieve if we only knew how to access it, and today you’re going to learn the first steps.
My guest is a world-renowned learning expert, who does, in fact, read a book a day. He will share with you how he’s no more extraordinary than you are, and how it’s just a matter of learning some basic tools to access your superhuman potential.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How someone with learning difficulties became a world-leading memory expert.
- How school teaches us what to learn but not HOW to learn.
- Why extremely successful leaders and celebrities look for ways to improve their brain.
- How Jim Kwik ended up on a airplane with the cast of X-Men: Days of Future Past.
- The #1 key to improving your memory (it’s simple, but profound!)
- Why two-thirds of your memory is under your complete control.
- Why the school system hasn’t changed much, even though the world has.
- The 3 keys to remembering anything.
- What common things distract our attention and prevent us from being present.
- A game-changing accelerated learning technique that I use.
- How one simple trick can make you read 25 to 50 percent faster immediately.
- Why using your body in a different way can improve your brain function.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!