Did you know that you should feel GOOD when you wake up each day? Did you know that you should not have an energy crash in the afternoon and be in desperate of a nap?
Instead of looking for a new supplement, energy drink, or bathroom stall where you can go and take a nap (yes, I’ve seen this before), you need to take a good, hard look at the real problem which is getting great sleep at night.
Millions of people struggle with sleep issues. Often times they don’t realize that these sleep issues are causing their inability to lose weight, constant lack of energy, depression, anxiety, and numerous other chronic conditions.
Sleep is serious business, but so many people have given up, and feel that they just have to live with their sleep problems. Yet, nothing could be further from the truth!
In this episode we’re going to address some of the real root causes related to sleep issues. So click play and get ready because you’re going to be sleeping like a champ tonight.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How diet and exercise differ from sleep (when it comes to alternatives).
- Why keeping your feet warm might help your sleep quality.
- What an Adam Sandler movie taught me about sleep.
- What process happens during sleep that literally makes you smarter.
- Why alcohol has pros and cons when it comes to sleep.
- How “inner chatter” is causing sleep problems and what to do about it.
- Why supplements that supposedly help you sleep, may actually be problematic.
- What tea can relax your nervous system and help you sleep better.
- The national drink of Fiji that can help reverse sleeplessness.
- What natural sedative can be helpful for some people.
- Why this hormone-like supplement may cause you sleep problems long term.
- Why wearing these futuristic glasses might help you rest better at night.
- How getting up earlier might fix your problems sleeping at night.
- What “Earthing” is and why it’s shown clinically to decrease cortisol levels.
- Why “grounding” yourself may be the #1 thing you do to help you sleep better and live longer.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
* Ultra-spec Orange UV Extreme Anti-Fog Lens
* Earthing Fitted Bed Sheet
* Earthing Universal Mat And Cover
* Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever? (Paperback book)
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!