Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 23: The Best Exercises for Abs Plus 3 Keys to Making Ab Exercises More Effective
In this episode we’re diving into the world of 6-pack abs, flat bellies, and shrinking waistlines. No, this isn’t some hyped up, “How to get abs in a week!” gimmick. I’m sharing with you real, tried and true strategies on how to get flat abs, lose belly fat, and become a more impressive version of yourself.
It all starts with understanding what type of fat you’re dealing with (because all fat isn’t created equal). You’re going to learn about that today, plus the best exercises for abs, and even how to do cardio that targets belly fat. No fancy ab machines are required. As a matter of fact, if you’re using most of these ab machines then you’re probably crunching up the wrong tree.
So, get ready, listen in, and take full advantage of these tips for flat abs because they work. At the end of the show you’ll have your flat belly black belt and you’ll even be able to teach others how to do things right.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What the 2 different types of belly fat are.
- What having “fat organs” has to do with expanding your waistline.
- Why belly fat is linked to heart disease and cancer.
- How belly fat can produce it’s own hormones (that make you store MORE fat).
- How excess fat increases inflammation.
- The impact that stomach fat has on your stem cells.
- What the 3 major parts of your abdominals are.
- Why your “6-pack” is needed for you to breathe properly.
- How your abs help keep your internal organs intact.
- What oblique muscles are and why they’re important.
- Why you already have a built-in corset that can keep your waistline small.
- Why your major core muscle (the t.v.) works if you’re active doing almost ANY basic exercise.
- The 3 powerful keys to make your ab exercises more effective.
- What simple trick you can use to “turn on” your abdominal muscles.
- Why breathing the right way makes a big difference in creating a flat belly.
- The best time of day to train your abs.
- Why you probably shouldn’t do sit ups again.
- What the best exercises for your rectus abdominis are.
- How to train your obliques for the best results.
- How to do vacuuming exercises and why they’re important.
- The only time you should NEVER do cardio.
- The best time to do cardio if you want to target your abs.
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.