Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 124: 8 Incredible Health Benefits Of Fasting
Sometimes I wonder how things that are so simple can be so powerful (and yet so overlooked). When we talk about fasting, we are talking about something that's deeply connected to the highest expression of our genes.
Fasting, itself, is an epigenetic trigger that “turns on” certain programs inciting your DNA to print out better copies of you. To put it simply, fasting can make you sexier, well… fast.
You're about to go on a life-changing ride and discover how fasting impacts your brain function, metabolism, aging process, and more. And I guarantee you'll be compelled to make some changes in your life to at least get a slice of what the health benefits of fasting can deliver.
There are many different types of fasts, but you can actually get most of the benefits while still being able to eat everyday if you utilize one of the strategies I'm going to share with you.
The benefits of fasting are clinically proven in study after study, and they're just too good to pass up. Time to learn the facts, dispel the myths, and utilize a plan to keep you healthy for many years to come!
In this episode you'll discover:
- What fasting actually means.
- 7 different types of fasts you can do.
- What a micronutrient fast is.
- 8 incredible health benefits of fasting.
- How fasting is related to fat loss.
- What hormones are influenced by fasting.
- How fasting dramatically impacts your brain health.
- Why fasting could be one of the greatest anti-aging secrets in the world.
- How human lifespans are actually shorter when compared to other animals.
- Why fasting is an evolutionary benefit.
- The surprising way that fasting impacts cancer.
- How fasting influences your body's ability to handle carbohydrates.
- Why fasting can be helpful for improving digestion.
- Why personal development has a deep connection to fasting.
- How fasting affects emotional well-being (this is shocking!)
- How fasting affects inflammation and healing.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- Fat Loss Herbs That Really Work – The Model Health Show
- The Fat Loss Code
- Interview with Sheleana Aiyana – The Model Health Show
- Day In The Life Of Shawn – The Model Health Show
- Interview with Jonathan Bailor – The Model Health Show
- Interview with Ty Bollinger – The Model Health Show
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
Maximize Your Energy
Get the Free Checklist: “5 Keys That Could Radically Improve Your Energy Levels and Quality of Life”
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.