Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 135: How to Have More Fitness, Health & Love in Your Relationship with Darren & Danielle Natoni
The most influential factor on your health and success in life is the health of your relationships.
Nothing can influence your mindset, motivation, decisions, and destination more than the people you travel through life with.
When you are with the right person, in the right situation, being healthy, fit, and happy can seem almost effortless. Sure, everyone has their challenges, but when two people come together with a common goal and real understanding, nothing can stand in the way of their power.
No matter where you are in your relationship right now (or if you’re currently looking for the right relationship), I guarantee that you’ll glean some powerful lessons from this episode that will last you a lifetime.
Darren and Danielle Natoni are two incredible people individually, but when they come together, they are truly a force to be reckoned with.
They are on a mission to teach and inspire other people to tap into their true fitness and health potential, and they are leading by example.
Remember, no one is more influential than the person you choose to spend the rest of your life with. If you want to have an exceptional relationship, then you have to make it a study. It’s not about perfection, it’s about the process and wanting to grow and be better. It starts with learning from great examples. So, let the show begin!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What inspired Darren and Danielle to go from a sole focus on fitness to focusing on smart nutrition as well.
- How having parents who exercise and lead a healthy lifestyle can impact their kids.
- How Darren went from a soccer player, to a DJ, to a federal agent, to a top health & fitness spokesperson (pretty incredible to say the least!)
- The amazing story of how fitness (and Insanity) brought these two together.
- How to hold your significant other accountable with their health and fitness (without getting on their nerves).
- Why Danielle says that everything is a discussion when it comes to building a health relationship.
- Why accepting the other person in a relationship as they are is so important to long-term happiness.
- How to instantly lessen the irritation from things your partner does that annoys you.
- What tips you can use to help you and your loved one stay motivated in your workouts.
- Why proactively getting outside your comfort zone is so critical to success.
- How to stay consistent in your fitness & nutrition even when you’re extremely busy.
- How Darren was able to maintain a great level of fitness even when he couldn’t workout normally due to injury (great lesson here!)
- The secret thing Danielle does to show up as a better wife and a better mom.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model – Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- Water & Hydration Masterclass – The Model Health Show
- 8 Benefits of Fasting – The Model Health Show
- Mike Dolce Interview – The Model Health Show
- Thrive Market – Get your exclusive FREE 2-month membership now!
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.