Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 160: 7 Ways To Supercharge Your Breakfast
Breakfast. It’s a word that conjures up an array of emotions for many of us.
It’s tied to getting ready for school or work. It’s tied to time with the family or catching up on the news. It’s tied eating some of our favorite foods or loading up on our nutrition. But most of all it’s tied to the possibility of a new day.
A conversation in the timeless treatise Winnie the Pooh goes like this:
“When you wake up in the morning, Pooh,” said Piglet at last, “what's the first thing you say to yourself?”
“What's for breakfast?” said Pooh. “What do you say, Piglet?”
“I say, I wonder what exciting is going to happen today?” said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully. “It's the same thing,” he said.”
In many ways Pooh was right (although he was an avid “foodie” long before it was a thing). Breakfast and a new day go hand-in-hand. So, shouldn’t we strive to make that meal as inspirational as possible?
Today’s episode is all about the 7 ways to supercharge your breakfast. You’re going to be equipped with simple tips use can use to start your day off right for the rest of your life.
Each day is an opportunity, and these 7 tips are going to help you stack the conditions in your favor to make sure that your days are full of health, energy, happiness, and success.
In this episode you'll discover:
- The #1 way to connect with other people.
- The truth about breakfast (is it really the most important meal of the day?).
- How your first meal impacts your body.
- What causes overeating the vast majority of the time.
- Why dietary fats are critical for your brain and nervous system.
- How Omega 3 fatty acids impact cancer cells.
- Which foods provide a great source of healthy fats for breakfast.
- What your microbiome is.
- Why breakfast is the perfect time to take care of your microbiome.
- The relationship between breakfast and nutrient deficiency.
- What type of breakfast was clinically proven to provide more energy throughout the day.
- How a low carb diet can depress thyroid function.
- Why you need to carb as needed.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Foursigmatic.com/model – Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- Natalie Jill Interview – The Model Health Show
- Abel James Interview – The Model Health Show
- Fat Burning Man Show
- Craig Ballantyne Interview – The Model Health Show
- 8 Incredible Health Benefits Of Fasting – The Model Health Show
- Organifi.com – Use the coupon code modelhealth for 20% off & a free book!
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
Maximize Your Energy
Get the Free Checklist: “5 Keys That Could Radically Improve Your Energy Levels and Quality of Life”
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.