Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 061: 7 Fat Loss Herbs That Really Work (And Supplement Mistakes To Avoid!)
Whenever you hear “billion dollar industry” your ears should perk up automatically.
With the supplement industry banking billions of dollars each year, there are more and more products hitting the store shelves all the time. More money in play, and more unregulated claims, means someone is usually getting screwed along the way. That somebody is you, the consumer.
So, which fat loss herbs really work? And how do they stack up to the other lifestyle factors like diet, sleep, and exercise? Today you’re going to find out the surprising truth about these 7 fat loss herbs, plus critical supplement information that will help you make better decisions for a lifetime.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why most fat loss herbs don’t actually work.
- The medicinal herb clinically shown to block your body from producing more fat.
- How caffeine works in burning fat (this is must know information!)
- Why your unique metabolism determines how caffeine will work for you.
- Why some sources of coffee can be dangerous for your health.
- Which proven performance enhancing herb can improve your insulin sensitivity.
- How to make a potent fat loss elixir.
- What adaptogens are and why they’re important.
- How everyone in our modern society is bombarded with estrogenic compounds.
- Why testosterone is important for both men and women.
- Why it may not matter as much if you “eat local” in our world today.
- Which historic fat burning herb improves insulin sensitivity and blocks cells from completing the fat storage process.
- Which fat loss herb in your spice cabinet is proven to regulated blood sugar, lower LDL cholesterol, and normalize glucose metabolism.
- How a prized compound found in cayenne pepper can actually shrink your fat tissues.
- What “thermogenesis” is and how it impacts weight loss.
- Why “biopotentiators” can radically improve the benefits of other nutrients.
- How hCG really works (get your umbrella ready!)
- Why calorie restriction can damage your hormones (for in-depth info on this click here.)
- What the major pieces of a fat loss lifestyle are.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.