Today we are dealing with a major deficiency in our culture.
Sure we’re dealing with an epidemic of nutritional deficiencies… but there is an even bigger deficiency I’m talking about.
It’s a deficiency in knowing our purpose.
Statistically, people who know who they are and live with a sense of purpose outlive everyone else in the population.
Not only that, they experience far fewer chronic illnesses, far less memory loss, and more happiness in life overall.
It kind of makes sense when you think about it. Your mind and body really work on a “use it or lose it basis”. And if you are not inspired to use your body and mental faculties each day, why on earth would they be compelled to stick around?
Your purpose is literally tied to your lifeline. And today is the day to get fully connected with who you are, why you’re here, and what you’re all about.
Today’s show is loaded with insights to help you reveal what Paulo Coelho would call your own “personal legend”.
There’s actually a formula for uncovering your life’s purpose. It’s incredibly simple, but it’s only applicable if you’re ready for it.
So, if you’re ready, click play, listen with your heart, and take action on the exercises. Let’s go!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why you actually get to choose what your brain is made of.
- How a sense of purpose impacts aging and development.
- How purpose means different things to different people.
- Why having lots of choices can become debilitating.
- What the formula for finding your purpose is.
- Why failure can be a huge launching pad to uncovering your purpose.
- What important questions to ask yourself in order to flesh out your purpose.
- How passion really ties into finding your purpose (and it’s not what you think!)
- Why making a decision to live your purpose is often the hardest thing to do.
- What the word decision really means and how to build your decision-making muscles.
- Important caveats about living your purpose that involves other people (you won’t be happy without this!)
- Why it’s CRITICAL to understand your own personal nature.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
* Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
* Natural Treatments For Asthma – The Model Health Show
* The Paradox of Choice by Barry Schwartz
* 4 Steps to Fast Track Your Results
* Sleep Smarter – The #1 bestseller!
* What do you want – Ryan Gosling
* Eric Thomas Interview – The Model Health Show
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!