Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 120: Master Your Mindset, Get Healthy & Become Unstoppable with Eric Thomas
Are you really living up to your potential?
Do you have goals, passions, and aspirations that are slowly dying because you are not taking action on them?
No matter where you are in your life right now, things can and will be improved if you have the audacity to take a new action.
You’ve probably heard the saying, “If you keep doing what you’re doing, you’re going to keep getting what you’re getting.”
It’s a simple principle about life that if you want something new, then it requires a new action. Break the old pattern, and you can instantly change your life.
Now, it’s not just the action that gets you there. The action is actually an end result of something far more powerful. The action comes from who you are – the mindset you carry, and who you believe yourself to be.
This is my distinguished guest’s specialty…
He works by helping you to go inside and change the beliefs you carry about yourself. He helps you to identify where you’ve been holding back, where you’ve been feeding yourself a disempowering story, and, ultimately, how to change it.
Today we are honored to have on Eric Thomas, Phd – better known to his fans all over the world as ET!
Not only is he a critically acclaimed author and internationally renowned speaker, but he’s also one of the most sought after voices of positive empowerment online. So much so that his time is regularly requested by huge brands like the NFL ,the NBA, and AT&T because he is truly such a difference maker.
I can’t even begin to tell you how powerful this episode is…
If you are ever in need of a breakthrough, simply click play on this episode and Eric will help you get there.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Eric went from being homeless to impacting the lives of millions.
- What it means to fail forward.
- Why up-leveling our environment and the people in our lives is entirely up to us.
- What you can use to start changing your mindset and get clear on your vision.
- Why every – single – step is important in getting you to your goal.
- Why a consistent routine is crucial for success.
- How to get more rejuvenative sleep in less time each night.
- How to create real consistency in your life.
- Why self-honesty is important for growth.
- What Eric does to maintain his power and energy (many of these things will sounds strangely familiar!)
- How your story controls your life (and how you can change it!)
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.