Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 125: Accelerate Your Results with the Power of Mastermind Groups with Pat Flynn
What sets people who are achieving phenomenal results apart from those achieving average results is usually not skill or talent. People who achieve phenomenal results tend to simply do things differently from those who don’t.
It may be in how they sequence things (maybe they eat high-carb foods after working out instead of before working out for example: hint, hint), it may be how they compile information to use or teach, it may be how they work with other people, it may be the habits they have.
One of the greatest habits I’ve seen in talking with some of the most successful people in the world in their respective fields is that they are proactive about being in mastermind groups.
What is a mastermind group, and why are they so valuable to high achievers?
Well, the answer isn’t as cut and dry as it may seem. That’s why I brought on one of the most successful people I know to talk about mastermind groups, how they work on the inside, and how to get the most from them.
Once you find out these insights, you can be able to find or form mastermind groups of your own to 10X the results in pretty much any area of your life. Health, relationships, parenting, business, you name it. Instead of trying to always figure things out on your own, being a part of a mastermind gives you access to resources that you simply can’t get anywhere else.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why being of service and contribution is so intimately tied to your overall success.
- What huge benefit things like listening to podcasts and going to events really hold.
- Where the word mastermind comes from and what it actually means.
- What a mastermind group does when they come together (this is powerful!).
- How often mastermind groups need to meet.
- Why transparency is so important within a mastermind.
- Whether or not people in your mastermind should be in the same field.
- Examples of different types of masterminds you can create.
- What you can do to find or create your own mastermind group.
- Why it’s important to have structured criteria or a “constitution” for members of your mastermind group.
- What incredible free tools you can use to meet up and work with your mastermind group.
- Critical tips to help you get the most out of your mastermind sessions.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- The Model Health Show T-Shirts <== Now available right here!
- How To Discover Your Purpose And LIVE IT! – The Model Health Show
- Interview with Pat Flynn – The Model Health Show
- Pencils of Promise
- Smart Passive Income Website
- SPI Podcast with Pat Flynn (Apple Podcasts / Stitcher)
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.