How do you define greatness?
Is it the achievements you rack up? Is it the obstacles you overcome? Is it the amount of lives you impact? Is it the accolades and recognition your receive? Or is it something totally different?
My guest today knows a thing or two about greatness. He’s interviewed hundreds of the most successful people on the planet in their respective fields. He’s been able to metabolize those teachings, add pieces of it to his life, and to share some of the most incredible insights with the rest of the world.
One thing I know he’d tell you is that greatness isn’t just about the things you achieve, it’s about who you become in the process.
My guest is Lewis Howes, the creator of The School of Greatness. He’s taken this top rated podcast and turned it into a cultural phenomenon, including a bestselling book with the same name.
Lewis is here today to share his inspiring story and to teach you what it takes to live a life of greatness. This could mean that you do some of the most grandiose things imaginable, but it truly means that you start living life on your terms.
Whether it’s your health, relationships, career, or anything else. Find out how to start living a life of greatness starting now!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Lewis went from being a professional athlete to becoming one of the top entrepreneurs in the country.
- Why Lewis lost his identity and what he did to overcome his greatest defeat.
- The importance of mentors in achieving greater success.
- Why willingness is an important attribute that most people look past.
- Why going backwards is challenging once you’ve had a taste of something great.
- How Lewis became a great connecter of people.
- Why the work that you do has a huge impact on your health and well-being.
- How Lewis was able to revive his dream of being a world champion and represent his country in international competition.
- How a difficult heartbreak led to Lewis creating one of the biggest podcasts in the world.
- What The School of Greatness really is and why it’s so impactful.
- What the 8 Principles of Greatness are.
- Why greatness starts with a vision (this is critical).
- How our negative story can control our life (and how to break out of it!)
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off
- The School of Greatness Podcast (Apple Podcasts / Stitcher
- Shawn Stevenson on The School of Greatness Podcast
- The School of Greatness Book <== Grab your copy here now!
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!