Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 026: How To Get Healthy And Stay Healthy (The Fast Food Smack Down)
In this episode of The Model Health Show we’re getting into the bare basics of health and feeling good. Too many people today are up on their soapbox talking about advanced theories on changing your body. But how does someone actually get started?!
I think that when we start living a life of true health and wellness, we lose touch with what it feels like to be sick, tired, and not knowing where to turn. One of the greatest opportunities we have as we get healthier is to step up and take people with us… but we have to start from where people are NOT where we are.
This episode is for people who want to live a healthy lifestyle and need some honest guidance to get started. You can literally be at McDonald’s listening to this on your iPhone right now. This is for you, and I want you to know that somebody’s got your back!
And don’t worry, all of the amazing people out there that are more advanced, I promise that you’ll get some huge nuggets (sheesh, I guess it’s the McDonald’s that made me think of nuggets) from this episode that will help elevate you to the next level. This episode is full of ah-ha moments, so let’s go ahead and dive right in.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The very first step to transforming your body (don’t do THIS and you will fail).
- How fast food restaurants are selling people “sick” food.
- Why antibiotics and hormones are mandatory in fast food.
- How the person preparing your food can change the food’s energy.
- Why everyone eating fast food is getting hormone therapy without their permission.
- Whether the “healthy options” at fast food restaurants are a good choice or not.
- How fast food restaurants get children hooked the fastest.
- Why your body starts to reject unhealthy food (you’ve got to hear this story!)
- The shocking truth about the dangers of high fructose corn syrup.
- Scientific proof that high fructose corn syrup will make you fat and diabetic faster.
- How much sugar is really in popular soft drinks and beverages (this is insane!).
- The effect that “energy drinks” have on your adrenals.
- Why most people eat fast food even though they know it’s bad for them.
- What hydrogenated oils are and why are they used.
- How food companies are selling us “plastic fats” made out of vegetable oils.
- Why MSG is totally natural (until you isolate it).
- How MSG is like nicotine for food.
- Why cutting calories will make you gain body fat long-term.
- Why eating plenty of dietary fat is so important.
- How water (not other fluids) can regenerate tissues like your spinal discs.
- 3 tips to living and feeling healthier NOW.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
* Supersize Me – Full Movie
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.