Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
THMS 127: Beat Inflammation, Boost Fat Loss, And Recover Faster – The Benefits Of Cold Thermogenesis
When we think about fat burning… we think about heat; we think about sweat; we think about going all out. Sure, those things are synonymous with burning fat work, but what if there was another way?
I was absolutely floored when I dug into the research regarding the benefits of cold thermogenesis. Not only is cold a powerful catalyst for burning fat, but the clinically proven impact on hormone function, accelerated recovery, and anti-aging effects should be something that all of us are interested in.
This powerhouse episode details what I’ve learned in my research and personal experimentation over the last year. You’re going to learn how, in a strange way, our genes respond favorably to temporary cold exposure. You’re also going to learn how to take advantage of this in the least challenging, most beneficial ways. Check it out and make sure to share your thoughts and insights in the comments below. Are you hot for being cold? Click play, listen in, and let me know!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What “net carbs” mean and what fiber really is.
- How contrast showers generate more “nerve force“.
- How a Tony Robbins event sparked my interest in learning more about cryotherapy.
- What special type of fat can actually burn body fat.
- Where this special fat-burning fat is found on your body.
- The 3 ways you can increase your body’s good fat to burn more bad fat.
- What the health benefits of contrast showers are.
- Why using cold showers to decrease libido is a myth (in fact, it might do the opposite!)
- How whole body cryotherapy works.
- How someone is able to eat 12,000 calories a day and still be shredded.
- The surprising impact that cold thermogenesis has on inflammation.
- How cryotherapy reduces pain and speeds recovery.
- Why your body produces more powerful antioxidants than any food you can find.
- The shocking impact that cryotherapy has on your hormones.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- The Model Health Show T-shirts!
- Peter Ragnar Interview – The Model Health Show
- Chlorine Shower Filter
- TEDTalk Former NASA Scientist Ray Cronise
- TEDx The Iceman
- Subzero Cryotherapy _ This is where I go! Just mention me and they’ll give you an exclusive discount!
- Jareik Robbins – The Model Health Show
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.