Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 38: The Top 7 Longevity Tips – How to Live a Longer, Better Life
In this episode of The Model Health Show we’re excited to welcome one of my greatest teachers, Peter Ragnar! If you don’t know him yet, prepare to have your mind blown because I guarantee that he’s going to stick in your heart and mind for a very long time.
Peter Ragnar is a best-selling author and leading authority in the field of health and longevity. He has authored over 30 books and published courses on every aspect of health and personal development. People from all over the world go to great lengths to learn from him, and now, here today, I have him for you on The Model Health Show to share some of his best insights to help you achieve greater levels of health, energy, and vitality.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The big mistake that people make when thinking about time and growing old.
- What the present moment has to do with living a happy life.
- When your “muscle prime” is over and how much muscle you’ll lose if you don’t take action.
- Why time doesn’t really age you.
- What the cause of aging really is.
- What the best form of exercise is to stay young and energetic longer.
- The form of exercise that can make you lose your butt (be careful! lol).
- How to use exercise to produce more human growth hormone (the “youth hormone”)
- Why you might not want to use the word “anti-aging”.
- The physiological cues to what the best longevity foods are for humans.
- Why many vegetarians are not actually healthy.
- Why hemp seed is an ideal source of protein.
- What nitrogen has to do with your protein intake and muscle mass.
- Why water and proper hydration are critical to longevity.
- The fresh-made juice that can be more hydrating than water.
- The impact sleep has on aging (this is critical!)
- Why self-esteem is significant to living a long, healthy life.
- How money and prosperity can affect your health.
- Why you need to manage your stress to avoid financial losses.
- How to make your brain grow and improve (no matter what age you are).
- What meditation really is and how it affects your mind and body.
- The form of exercise even Dr. Oz says will help you live to 100. (It’s right here.)
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
HEALTHY MEALS EVERYONE WILL LOVE
The Greatest Gift You Can Give Your Family is Health
When you gather your family around the table to share nutritious food, you’re not only spending quality time with them - you’re setting them up for success in all areas of their lives.
The Eat Smarter Family Cookbook is filled with 100 delicious recipes, plus the latest science to support the mental, physical and social health of your loved ones.