In this episode of The Model Health Show we’re having a real, heart-to-heart conversation about why most people simply can’t lose weight. Millions of people have tried, failed, and tried again to lose weight but have come up short in the end. Why has this happened to so many good people?
The reality is, it doesn’t matter how good you are, it doesn’t matter how smart you are, if you’re not following the principles we’re talking about today you will undoubtedly struggle and fail in the end. People all over the world that HAVE achieved the weight loss they wanted have all followed these principles. They are simple, fundamental laws to get you from where you are, to where you want to be with your body and your life. Listen in with an open heart and open mind, and I know that you’ll finally discover what’s been holding you back.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why the steps to losing weight are EASY but most people still can’t do it.
- What the “social brain” is and how it’s controlling the results in your life.
- How mirror neurons work to program your thoughts and actions.
- Why having low quality food in your house literally messes with your mind.
- How your friends impact your health and habits (the real science behind it).
- What Albert Einstein said about changing our mindset.
- A simple practice you can do every morning to keep a positive, healthy mindset.
- The most important decision you have to make if you want to lose weight.
- Why your “reason” for losing weight is more important than how you lose weight.
- What happens to me when I see people’s shopping carts full of unhealthy food.
- The 3 levels of service and understanding that you can bring to someone’s life.
- Why you have far more time to exercise and eat healthy than you realize.
- How time itself is a huge oversight when you’re trying to lose weight (hint: life is short).
- Why having a healthy lifestyle is a cliche that most people don’t follow.
- Why just one small mistake can make people “fall off the wagon” in their weight loss program.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!