Natalie Jill is a hero for all of us. She began her health and fitness career later in life, and has accomplished more after the age of 40 than few people could even imagine.
Once you find out her story you instantly have a paradigm shift. You start to realize where you’ve been playing small and making excuses, and what you can do to start stepping into your greatness.
Today she has millions of passionate followers and a brand with heart and hustle that’s spreading like wildfire. Today she’s here on The Model Health Show to breakdown some of the biggest challenges in the world of health today. We’re covering celiac disease, long-term weight loss, successfully unprocessing your diet, gluten-free diets that make you fat, giving yourself a mindset makeover and a whole lot more. So, tune in, turn up, and let’s get ready to rock this thing out!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why Natalie says she had a “fake life” even though things looked perfect from the outside.
- Why eating comfort foods can be a double-edged sword.
- What makes the power of decision so important in our lives.
- What celiac disease is and why it can be difficult to diagnose.
- How Natalie was able to recover from celiac disease.
- Why it’s important to look for the opportunities even in tough situations.
- Why your health impacts far more people than just yourself.
- How something Natalie started for her own benefit and accountability, ended up helping countless other people around the world.
- The shocking decision Natalie made at the age of 39 that will change your idea about what’s possible.
- What “unprocessing your diet and lifestyle” means.
- How a gluten-free diet can actually lead to poor health and weight gain.
- Why it’s difficult to overeat healthier foods.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- The Dangers Of Eating Gluten-Free – The Model Health Show
- Natalie Jill And Shawn Stevenson on Facebook Live
- Natalie Jill’s 7-Day Jumpstart: Unprocess Your Diet ⇐ Pick up the new book now!
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!