Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 156: Unprocess Your Diet And Get A Mindset Makeover – With Natalie Jill
Natalie Jill is a hero for all of us. She began her health and fitness career later in life, and has accomplished more after the age of 40 than few people could even imagine.
Once you find out her story you instantly have a paradigm shift. You start to realize where you’ve been playing small and making excuses, and what you can do to start stepping into your greatness.
Today she has millions of passionate followers and a brand with heart and hustle that’s spreading like wildfire. Today she’s here on The Model Health Show to breakdown some of the biggest challenges in the world of health today. We’re covering celiac disease, long-term weight loss, successfully unprocessing your diet, gluten-free diets that make you fat, giving yourself a mindset makeover and a whole lot more. So, tune in, turn up, and let’s get ready to rock this thing out!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why Natalie says she had a “fake life” even though things looked perfect from the outside.
- Why eating comfort foods can be a double-edged sword.
- What makes the power of decision so important in our lives.
- What celiac disease is and why it can be difficult to diagnose.
- How Natalie was able to recover from celiac disease.
- Why it’s important to look for the opportunities even in tough situations.
- Why your health impacts far more people than just yourself.
- How something Natalie started for her own benefit and accountability, ended up helping countless other people around the world.
- The shocking decision Natalie made at the age of 39 that will change your idea about what’s possible.
- What “unprocessing your diet and lifestyle” means.
- How a gluten-free diet can actually lead to poor health and weight gain.
- Why it’s difficult to overeat healthier foods.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model – Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- The Dangers Of Eating Gluten-Free – The Model Health Show
- Natalie Jill And Shawn Stevenson on Facebook Live
- Natalie Jill’s 7-Day Jumpstart: Unprocess Your Diet ⇐ Pick up the new book now!
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
Maximize Your Energy
Get the Free Checklist: “5 Keys That Could Radically Improve Your Energy Levels and Quality of Life”
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.
Share Your Voice
Natalie Jill is my new hero! I’m so glad she shared that her age is 44, because that is my age too. I recently noticed that all my mentors and models for how to live are younger than me, kind of a bummer. I’m so glad that now I get to add someone my own age to the mix!
I cannot express enough good I find in this podcast.I am disabled,and I have my I-pad and headphones with me most of the day.Anyway,I don’t know how I can express all of the very good and informative topics,I have heard on this show.It is so informative.
Hey Shawn thank you for your awesome podcast and all the great info. I do have trouble finding your sponsors though. I usually have to go back and let stem to the show to remember their name. Is there somewhere you have them listed?