TMHS 182: 5 Steps To Creating Your Personal Transformation
There’s an understanding in physics that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, it only be transformed from one form into another. The entire universe is operating on this principle, and you are one of the greatest parts of it.
The transformation of ourselves as a human being is one of the most miraculous and profound things in existence. Whether it’s transforming your body, your mind, your levels of success in life, your relationships, or anything else, it’s a phenomenal process. But, it can also come with a dramatic struggle.
There are certain steps that make the process of transformation as a person possible. Knowing these steps, and putting them into play in your life, will not only make the process much easier to traverse, but it will also give you more power to determine the outcome. In this episode we dive into the 5 steps to creating your personal transformation. It’s loaded to the brim with insights for your to take advantage of, but it’s up to you to put them into action for yourself. Let’s go!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How long it takes your body to produce normal levels of melatonin after blue light exposure.
- Why every transformation begins with a triggering event.
- What actually causes most people to give up when they’re so close to success.
- How to be a practical psychologist and uncover a trigger for yourself.
- Why being around people who are doing great things can be a spark for you.
- What enlightened motivation is.
- Why having a model will shorten the timeline for achieving your goals.
- How to move past your comfort zone and create a better life.
- Why you have to take action to “ride the wave” when it shows up.
- How to get back on track if you fall off the wagon.
- What people who achieve greatness do differently than everyone else.
- Why solving smaller problems can prevent much bigger problems.
- What drives people to “hate” on someone when they start to grow.
- Why you must take ownership of your greatness starting immediately.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- Organifishop.com ⇐ Use the coupon code modelhealth for 20% off & a free book!
- F.lux <= Blue light blocking app
- Natalie Jill Interview – The Model Health Show
- The Only 5 Exercises Your Need – The Model Health Show
- The Fat Loss Code <== Get access to the brand new, redesigned program!
- Bo Eason Interview – The Model Health Show
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!