Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 77: Our Roots. Our Planet. Our Future. The Origins Movie with Dr. Pedram Shojai
It's pretty clear that we have changed. Only a few generations ago, chronic illnesses like heart disease, cancer, and diabetes were seen in only a small percentage of the population. Today, some statistics show that more than three-fourths of the western world are afflicted with one of these major illnesses. The question is…
How did this happen?
We are so much more advanced in our technology, but, collectively, we are in the Stone Age when it comes to the health and vitality of our bodies. As a matter of fact, our Stone Age ancestors had this dialed in better than we do. Images of Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble do not give our origins justice… I'm pretty sure no one has ever eaten a brontosaurus burger, but I've seen plenty of people eat Double Whoppers.
In the new movie Origins, we get the inside look at how we lost touch with our natural state of well-being. We finally get an explanation of what happened, and how we ended up entrenched in disease. But, more importantly, we get a map on how to get back to our roots, and experience vitality NOW and well into our future.
Dr. Pedram Shojai, OMD, has put together a cutting-edge film that's visually stunning, and energizing for your mind, body, and spirit. Whether you are just getting started on your health journey, or you are a health and fitness veteran, this movie is going to add something to your life. Gain free access to the entire film for free below after hearing this exclusive interview with the groundbreaking heath pioneer himself. Enjoy both, and, as always, your feedback and insights are welcome!
In this episode you'll discover:
- What the driving force behind the new hit movie Origins was.
- The shocking amount of new chemicals that are introduced into our environment each day.
- Where synthetic chemicals get stored in your body.
- What your mitochondria actually are (this will surprise you!)
- What happens with the health of our communities every time you swipe your credit card.
- How your energy levels impact symptoms of depression.
- How mediation works to influence impulse control (are you going to eat that pie, or not?)
- Why you need to “upgrade” your ingredients and really, really enjoy your food.
- Where the big fear of germs began (and how we've taken it too far).
- Why common pesticide-based farming can create nutrient-deficient food.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
* See the hit movie Origins here!
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- Healthcare Vs. Sickcare – Model Health Podcast
- Natural Solutions For Depression – Model Health Podcast
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.