Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 28: Healthcare vs Sickcare – Why Preventative Health Care is Safer, Smarter & Cheaper
In this episode of The Model Health Show we’re happy to welcome Dr. Pedram Shojai. Author, Teacher, Qigong master, and Film-maker are just a few of the accolades Dr. Shojai carries. He’s a brilliant man and a leader who’s devoted to pointing the camera on “the good guys” to help spread awareness about holistic and integrative medicine.
This episode is a truly eye-opener. We discuss so many critical topics that every-single-person will be able to grab something powerful from. Sitting across from my cohost (the beautiful Jade Harrell), I saw her with pure joy on her face at one point during the interview, and at another point with tears in her eyes. All I can say is this information is POWERFUL.
I’m really excited to share this episode because we also talked about the #1 thing that helped me get to where I am today. I want more people to know about this because I really feel it’s the solution to getting in alignment with your purpose and really finding fulfillment in your life.
So, yes, you’re about to find out what the best personal health insurance is (and you won’t need a high-priced, dud website for you to get it). But more importantly, you’re about to get an abundance of insights to help improve the health of you and your family for many years to come.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What the missing component in our health care system really is.
- The difference between a conventional doctor and an OMD.
- Why our healthcare system is based on a backwards way of thinking.
- What Traditional Chinese Medicine can teach us about paying for health care.
- Why even a healthy pharmaceutical system is still missing a critical element.
- Who actually controls a large portion of the medical education in the U.S.
- How commercials for pharmaceutical drugs are using strong neuroscience (to seduce you).
- How “overcomplicating” health makes people into easy, long-term customers.
- The #1 thing you can do to ensure the health care system works for you.
- Where you can find the best health insurance you can buy (hint: farmers are involved).
- Why really good doctors are struggling with the pharmaceutical model as well.
- How stress makes us sick (and why today’s stress is radically different from our ancestors).
- Why our medical system doesn’t properly address the mind/body/spirit connection.
- How to INSTANTLY make your body more alkaline and nourish your organs (this is 100% free & accessible anytime).
- What your sympathetic and parasympathetic systems are and why they’re important.
- What role bacteria plays in our gene expression (this is CRITICAL to know!)
- Why not being born via a natural, vaginal birth can cause major issues with bacteria balance.
- The real reason that people have such low energy levels today.
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.