Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 029: Natural Flu Prevention, Flu Shots, And Immune System Support
In this episode of The Model Health Show we’re talking about that special time of year we all know and love: The Flu Season. The flu virus has it’s own special time of year (as if it’s a national holiday or something… “Happy flu season everybody!”). But once you learn the facts, you’ll see that the flu season is actually predictable and easy to navigate around.
We need stop giving the flu so much credit, and rather than trying to find out how to treat the flu, let’s focus on intelligent strategies to prevent the flu in the first place.
In this episode we’re going in-depth on how to prevent the flu to keep you and your family safe, happy, and healthy. We’re going to talk a little bit about flu vaccine side effects and some of the shocking statistics relating to that as well. However, our main focus is on smart, clinically proven strategies to prevent the flu naturally. This is an important show to listen to and share!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why vaccines are not suited for our genetic blueprint.
- What you need to do BEFORE getting a flu shot or vaccination.
- What’s in the flu shot (5 dangerous ingredients you need to know about).
- How many adverse reactions occur due to flu vaccines each year.
- What supplement is scientifically proven to be 800% more effective than vaccines at preventing influenza.
- What essential vitamin is actually a powerful steroidal hormone.
- Why Vitamin C doesn’t work well once you have the flu.
- The real benefit of Vitamin C and how to use it.
- Where to find the best food sources of Vitamin C (real superfoods).
- How poor sleep quality depresses your immune system.
- Clinical proof that sleep deprivation increases risk of the flu.
- The impact that sleep has on the bacteria in your body.
- What the bacteria in your gut have to do with your immune system.
- 4 tips to ensure a healthy gut environment.
- The connection that the “holidays” have with the flu.
- 2 tips to eat healthy at holiday get-togethers.
- What Vitamin G is and why it’s critical to boosting your immune system.
- How exercise can protect you from the flu (as long as you do the right amount).
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Vitamin D proven more effective than flu vaccines
- Camu Camu berry benefits
- Sleep among the best medicine against the flu
- Help Me Sleep – 21 Ways To Cure Sleep Problems – Podcast
- Lights Out – Sleep, Sugar, & Survival – Book
- 5 Holiday Tips (So You Can Keep Burning Fat) – Video
- Healthcare Versus Sickcare – Podcast
- Dressed to Kill – The Bra-Breast Cancer Connection – Podcast
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.