Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 163: How To Create A Superhero Brain
I love the quote from Bill Waterson that says, “Experience is food for the brain.” What’s so wonderful about our brains is that they are continuously learning, continuously growing, and continuously making new connections.
Your brain is this miraculous, self-designing entity. It can do so much to change your own world, but it can also change the world at large. However, it can only activate its true potential if we give it the tools to do so.
Experience feeds the brain. And there is likely no greater experience for nourishing and energizing your brain than The Superhero Brain Conference.
This event highlights the greatest thinkers and experts on improving and using your brain that the world has ever seen. Your brain is the governing force that’s directing every thought and every cell in your body. If you truly want to live a healthy, happy, and fulfilled life, then there’s nothing more important than learning how to create a superhero brain.
In this episode you'll discover:
- What neuroplasticity is and why it’s important.
- Why learning keeps your brain young.
- The 3 major ways to create new neural connections in your brain.
- How your self-talk influences your brain and your life.
- 3 keys to changing your self-talk to help you reach your goals.
- How to train your brain to make accurate neuroassociations that boost your productivity.
- How your sleep quality impacts your memory.
- Why your gut health is influencing your sleep health.
- How these sheets can actually improve your sleep quality.
- Why Apple made major changes to the iPhone to help improve sleep.
- Which nutrients are critical to brain function.
- What incredible lessons I received from 28-time Grammy Award winner Quincy Jones about learning.
- Why we tend to fight for our limitations.
- 3 strategies to instantly change your perception of the challenges in your life.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Organifi.com – Use the coupon code modelhealth for 20% off & a free book!
- Jim Kwik Interview – The Model Health Show
- Exercise To Be Smarter, Younger & More Successful – The Model Health Show
- Ettitude – Get 10% off of these organic, hypoallergenic bamboo lyocell sheets!
- Superhero Brain Conference – Get access to the replay here!
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.