Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 67: 5 Helth & Performance Tips for Entrepreneurs (& Anyone Interested in High Performance Overall)
Whether you consider yourself an entrepreneur or not, there are facets of your life that you need to run the lead on. You may be the CEO of a major organization, or the CEO of your house and kids. The word entrepreneur comes from the French word entreprende which means ‘to undertake’. When you undertake the responsibility of being the boss, it’s essential that you know how to keep your health and energy up to par.
Many entrepreneurs don’t do well because they don’t feel well. Many more entrepreneurs have no idea about the profits and impact they’re leaving on the table because they don’t have the energy to move on opportunities when they present themselves. As a matter of fact, they are missing on opportunities left and right because they can’t even see them in the first place!
There is a story of a man walking along who was always frustrated, irritated, and in poor health. He tripped over something sticking up out of the ground, and cursed at it as he stumbled to catch his balance. He never looked down, just continued on in his agitation and frustration on how life would not cut him a break.
There was another man who was considered an optimist walking along. He was in good health, happy, and tended to look for the best in things. He went walking down the same path as the frustrated man and tripped over the same thing sticking up out of the ground. He caught his balance, looked down to see what it was, and it was a piece of gold that had been wedged into the earth. He exclaimed, “This is my lucky day!”, and reached down, dug the piece of gold out, and went on about his day.
This story illustrates that the world is what it is. And depending on your own unique perception, you’ll either see abundant opportunities or you’ll continue to see problems everywhere you go. Both are existing simultaneously, but it’s up to you to support yourself in seeing the good, because no one else is going to do it for you.
There is a huge wave of executives and entrepreneurs that are shifting their focus to self-care so that they can show up better in their business and lives. They understand that their energy and focus can make the difference between them and the next person who can out hustle them, out produce them, and out think them because their health is lagging.
They understand that they need to be on top of their game to see the opportunities surrounding them. This is your opportunity, today, to find out some of the secrets of some of the most productive people in the world. What things are they doing to keep stress in check? What things are they doing to keep their energy levels high? What things are they utilizing to perform at their very best. You’re about to learn that and more right now!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How reviewing and relistening to empowering messages can change your brain.
- What it really means to be an entrepreneur.
- What mental switch you need to flip on to go from working at a job to being an entrepreneur (this is life-changing!)
- The 5 health and performance tips for entrepreneurs (and anyone interested in high performance).
- Why many businesses are implementing stress management programs for employees.
- How meditation improves your focus (the scientific proof).
- Stress management practices you can use to radically reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke.
- The #1 source of health insurance that you need (this is critical!)
- Why you need to have plenty of living food in your diet.
- Why inactivity is an even stronger indicator for illnesses than cigarette smoking.
- The impact that sitting has on joint mobility, insulin sensitivity, and cardiovascular health.
- Health tips for entrepreneurs to be more active during the day.
- How your work environment can be destroying your health.
- 2 quick tips to improve the air quality in your workspace.
- How your self-image and self-talk can impact your performance.
- How technology and being an entrepreneur can make you lose touch in relationships.
- 3 simple ways that you can improve relationships and connection while working.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- Shawn Stevenson On Twitter
- Sleep Smarter – #1 Bestseller <== Get the book!
- How To Improve Your Memory & Read Faster with Jim Kwik
Health Benefits Of Qigong – Podcast
- How To Get Healthy And Stay Healthy (The Fast food Smack Down)
- How To Improve Your Self Image & Build Confidence
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.