In this episode we address one of the biggest health challenges in our world today: How to lose weight. Rather than just giving more tips and strategies, we’re first going discuss why your typical plan for weight loss is not working.
Weight loss is often not about doing more, but avoiding the things that make your body resistant to losing weight.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How calorie restriction actually effects your body (this is HUGE!)
- Why nutrient deficiency will to continuous overeating.
- What your “Metabolic Machinery” is and how to protect it.
- What the worst form of exercise is (if you’re metabolism is damaged).
- Why a certain mindset shift can cause you to fail or succeed long-term.
- How important the scale truly is for weight loss.
What impact your hormones have on weight loss and tips to optimize them
Items Mentioned in this podcast include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!