Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 401: Beat Insecurities, Boost Self-Love, & Tap Into Your Superpowers With These 10 Powerful Messages
“The difference between a broken community and a thriving one is the presence of women who are valued.” – Michelle Obama
In honor of International Women’s Day, I wanted to take the opportunity to celebrate some of the most impactful and brilliant women I’ve had the chance to interview on The Model Health Show. This episode is a compilation of ten of the most powerful, inspiring women that have shared their insights on the show.
On this compilation episode, you’re going to hear valuable tips on topics ranging from weathering life’s storms, to appreciating your body, to building strong and sustainable relationships. You’ll hear about stepping into your power, the impact of setting clear priorities, and how shifting your perception and realizing your value can change your life.
Whether you are a woman, love a woman, or were born from a woman, I know these insights will bring value to your life. I sincerely hope something in this compilation will resonate with you and help you on your path to becoming your best self. Happy International Women’s Day!
In this episode you'll discover:
- How the women in my life have influenced the way I see the world.
- What your number one job should be every day.
- How shining a light on your insecurities gives you authority.
- The power that your words have on your reality.
- Why realizing your innate value can transform your life.
- How self-love can uplift you and allow you to reach your potential.
- The importance of setting clear priorities.
- Why connecting with a therapist can help you align your words with your actions.
- The two major things you need to remind yourself during a difficult season of life.
- How to break the cycle of being a victim.
- Why gaining a deeper understanding of yourself can improve your habits.
- How thinking of your body as a gift can change the way you behave.
- What an expectation hangover is, and the three things that contribute to it.
- Why uncertainty is so difficult for the human brain.
- How women can step into their superpower.
- The power of having the courage to set boundaries in relationships.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Beekeepersnaturals.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off raw honey & other natural remedies!
- Foursigmatic.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- Transformationalnutrition.com/model ⇐ Take the ITN Health Coaching quiz!
- Increase Your Sense of Value with Lisa Nichols – Episode 234
- Gaining Strength from Adversity with Andrea Navedo – Episode 290
- Reprogram Your Life for Better Health with Marisa Peer – Episode 387
- How to Find More Peace & Happiness with Jane Wambui Kaberere – Episode 359
- Recharge Your Health & Motivation with Chalene Johnson – Episode 287
- Redefining What It Means to Be Fit & Healthy with Lita Lewis – Episode 288
- Transforming Your Body & Mind with Cynthia Garcia – Episode 308
- The Intersection of Health, Fitness, & Faith with Isabel Price – Episode 328
- Eliminate Self-Sabotage with Christine Hassler – Episode 273
- Create a Culture of Health in Your Family with Anne Stevenson – Episode 292
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.