Imagine what it’s like to have a loved one who means that world to you… someone you’ve spent years building memories with. And suddenly, they no longer remember who you are.
Imagine how heartbroken you’d be if a parent, friend, or the love of your life no longer recognizes your face. Sometimes memory loss take other shapes too. Maybe, they remember you, but no longer remember the time you spend with them right now. Their short-term memories simply get washed away every so often, and the person you know is no longer there.
This is a scary situation, and I only bring it up because I truly feel there is something we can do about this. I also feel that the vast majority of people have no idea just how pervasive these situations I’ve described above are in our world today. You’ll be shocked to discover just how rapidly conditions like Alzheimer’s, dementia, and memory loss are skyrocketing to the very top of life-threatening disabilities today.
Alzheimer’s disease isn’t just a set of heartbreaking symptoms, it’s also a sequence of physical abnormalities in the brain that takes the lives of millions of people, and those numbers are sharply on the rise.
There’s no better person in the world to clue us all in to the current state of Alzheimer’s and other brain abnormalities than our guest today, Dr. Steven Masley. More importantly, there’s no better person who’s compiled clinically proven solutions to help end the epidemic of these brain diseases and usher in a greater world for all of us.
Today you’re going to discover The Better Brain Solution, and how to protect yourself and your loved ones from brain diseases and cognitive decline. This is an important step in the process, and we’ve got a long way to go. But I’m confident that we can all make a huge difference together!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The surprising economic impact of Alzheimer’s disease compared to heart disease and cancer.
- How insulin resistance affects our brain cells.
- The 5 crucial keys to prevent Alzheimer’s disease (leaving even one out can increase your risk!).
- What specific food can make your brain 11 years younger.
- Why spices are an important part of any brain-healthy eating plan.
- Which mushroom is clinically proven to have neuroprotective effects.
- Why coffee has a bell-shaped curve of health benefits (coffee drinkers and non-coffee drinkers need to know this!).
- The shocking relationship between pesticides and dementia.
- Which alcoholic beverage can significantly reduce your risk of dementia and cognitive decline.
- How stress plays a role in brain health.
- What nitrosamines are and how they can damage our brains.
- How you can quickly and easily test your current brain function.
- The remarkables ways that sleep deprivation influences brain health.
- How beta amyloid (“brain plaque”) formation gets accelerated in the brain.
- Which form of exercise is most important for the brain.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Foursigmatic.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- Squatty Potty ⇐ Get yours right here at an exclusive 15% off!
- Connect with Shawn on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter
- HeartMath Institute
- Hydration & Water Masterclass – Episode 73
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Life – Guest Dr. Daniel Amen – Episode 165
- The Better Brain Solution
- themodelhealthshow.com/betterbrain ⇐ Take the quiz to test your cognitive function!
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!