Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 90: Defeat Stress, Deepen Relationships & Master Your Mindset with Prince Ea
Benjamin Franklin made a powerful statement when he said, “There are three things extremely hard: steel, a diamond, and to know one’s self.”
Consistent happiness, success, health, deeper relationships, and an empowered mindset are all predicated on your ability to know who you truly are and what you're about.
Your success is going to be dependent on your ability to connect with the people and the world around you. But the question is, if you don't understand yourself, how can you expect to truly understand anyone else?
Most of us have been programmed (by default) to pursue success somewhere outside of ourselves. We have lost sight of the fact that happiness and success is an inside game. Your ability to master your own mind and perception of reality is the key to seeing the results you want in the world around you.
Here's the catch…
Benjamin Franklin noted that this is not for the weakhearted. It can be very hard work. Yet, the rewards are bigger and better than anything you've ever imagined. So, whether you're all about the Benjamins or not, listen closely because you're about to get a first class ticket back to the most important person on the planet: Y-O-U.
Today we have a very special episode with music artist and thought leader, Prince Ea. He has recently gained worldwide recognition for his powerful spoken word pieces highlighting how we can live with less stress, more happiness, and bigger overall success by following some basic principles that have been around for thousands of years.
The way that he packages up and delivers the information are second to none. And what's more powerful is that it doesn't have to be as challenging as you may think to achieve the happiness and self-awareness that has eluded so many people over the centuries. It's never been a matter of “can you do it,” it's really a matter of whether or not you have the right strategy in your hands.
One idea, just one idea, can dramatically change the quality of your life. The only question is, do you have the heart to take action for yourself to make it happen? My guess is (if you've made it this far) the answer is a resounding yes! So, just click play, get ready, and let the transformation begin.
In this episode you'll discover:
- How great historical figures like Lao Tzu and Buddha relate to hip-hop artist today.
- How life is actually qualifying you for the things you'll be faced with.
- Why your perspective is so powerful in influencing your thoughts and actions.
- The #1 tactic you can use to deal with the haters in your life.
- What often stops people from pursuing the things they're passionate about.
- The huge difference between compassion and sympathy.
- How labeling things inherently creates conflict in our lives.
- How I first became interested in meditation (you might laugh at this :)).
- Why technology can prevent the creation of meaningful relationships.
- What little technology guideline I use to keep my family connected.
- How health and fitness relates to our mental and spiritual health.
- What 3 step process you can use to instantly defeat stress.
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
Maximize Your Energy
Get the Free Checklist: “5 Keys That Could Radically Improve Your Energy Levels and Quality of Life”
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.