Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
THMS 183: The Best Pre-Workout, Intra-Workout, And Post-Workout Nutrition
Many gains have been forfeited in the name of poor exercise nutrition. Today you’re going to learn how to get the most out of every push-up, every burpee, every zumba booty shake, or whatever exercise method you choose, by leveraging the power of smart pre-workout, intra-workout, and post-workout nutrition.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The clinically proven ways that pre- and post-workout nutrition benefit your body.
- What exercise really is (in relationship to changing your physique).
- What the law of overcompensation is.
- How your personal needs and goals impact your nutrition surrounding your workout.
- Whether or not you should carb-load before your workout if weight loss is your goal.
- How long after a meal you should wait to exercise.
- How pre-workout caffeine consumption impacts fat loss and performance.
- Where oxygen is needed most in your body to help remove metabolic waste.
- What surprising co-starring role your fat cells play.
- Why BCAAs are so important for your muscles.
- Why conventional sports drinks are so dangerous.
- What incredibly healthy thing you should NOT consume after your workout.
- The benefits that fasting can have during your post-workout window.
- What the best post-workout nutrition options are.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model _ Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off
- Formula O2 _ Pick up the 5-star oxygenated sports drink right here!
- 15 Ways To Do HIIT For Fat Loss – The Model Health Show
- The Fat Loss Code Program
- Vani Hari Interview – The Model Health Show
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
Maximize Your Energy
Get the Free Checklist: “5 Keys That Could Radically Improve Your Energy Levels and Quality of Life”
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.