TMHS 202: 7 Little Known Superfoods You Need To Learn About
The term “superfood” has been used more and more loosely as the years have gone by. It’s sort of like when a really skinny guy who doesn’t workout has abs… and you’re like, “Nah, that doesn’t really count. Put your shirt back on and stop flexing.” Well, at least that’s what I would have told my 12-year old self…
Superfoods are not the run-of-the-mill foods that you see everyday. These are foods that have rare nutrients, or concentrations of nutrients, or a completeness of nutrients that are rarely seen in nature. Broccoli is like abs on Justin Bieber. Real superfoods (like you’re about to learn about today) are like abs on Arnold Schwarzenegger. They are totally in a different league (and no disrespect to broccoli!).
You’re about to get the inside scoop on foods that are clinically proven to destroy cancer cells, foods that can regenerate and heal your ligaments, tendons, and bones, and even foods that can upgrade your entire immune system. Enjoy, and make sure to share this with the people you care about!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Which powerful superfood has been used historically as a “famine food”.
- What the surprising benefits of polysaccharides are.
- What it means to be a COX-2 inhibitor.
- The incredible impact that one (stinky) superfood has on lowering cholesterol.
- Which superfood boasts 7x more vitamin C than oranges, 7x more potassium than bananas, 4x more calcium than milk.
- A food that’s clinically proven to optimize blood sugar and prevent prediabetes and diabetes.
- Where to find usable antioxidants that actually show up in your bloodstream.
- A wonderful superfood that’s being used to help feed impoverished children.
- Which superfood is also the best natural laxative.
- The superfood that was prized by the ancient Egyptians and Alexander the Great.
- What to use to rapidly heal burns and skin damage.
- Which class of little known superfoods are responsible for creating most of the world’s oxygen supply.
- A rare compound that can help support your stem cell production.
- Which superfood contains every essential amino acid, every essential fatty acid, and every essential glyconutrient.
- How this special superfood helps to “format” your immune system.
- How inflammation is tied to weight gain, and which superfood can help with reducing it!
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off
- Organifi.com ⇐ Use the coupon code model for 20% off
- The Bone Broth Diet with Dr. Kellyann Petrucci
- The MFCEO with Andy Frisella
- The Truth About Breast Cancer
- Cancer Truth with Ty Bollinger
- The Answer To Cancer with Ty Bollinger
- Perfect Baobab – Use the checkout code model101
- Braden aloe picture (from episode 60)
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!