People, places, things, and ideas…
This doesn’t just describe what a noun is… this also describes what your destiny will be.
These are the things that make up your environment at any given time. And these are the things that inherently influence your thoughts, feelings, and actions. If you want to adjust the thoughts you carry, the feelings you experience, or the actions you take, you must meticulously look to your environment.
I love the quote that says, “You are a product of your environment, surround yourself with the best!” This statement affirms the fact that we are deeply influenced by our environment, but it also attests that we can change it.
If you’ve decided that you want to have, be, and do the very best things possible for you, then creating an environment that supports your greatness is of the utmost importance right now. In this powerful episode, you’re going to learn the actual science behind why you are a product of your environment. Plus, you’ll be equipped with several life-changing tools and insights to help you build the life that you truly deserve, and put more health, happiness, and success on automatic in your life. Let’s do this!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why it’s so important to invest in yourself.
- What the observer effect is and how our thoughts and consciousness literally create our world.
- What the phantom DNA experiment can teach us.
- How big our electromagnetic reach is.
- Why we have a tendency to replicate what we see in our environment.
- What happens in your brain when you’re in a conversation with people.
- Why letting go is a critical part of growth.
- The role that teachers and mentors play in shaping our reality.
- Why changing environments doesn’t automatically change you.
- The real reason people ask others for advice (this is a truth bomb!).
- Why we need to relinquish our inner know-it-all.
- Subconscious reasons why we don’t execute on insights and tips we receive.
- The most effective way to help the people you care about change.
- How the our behavior is influenced when we know others are watching us.
- Why it’s important to know yourself (and plan accordingly!).
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off
- Thrive Market Exclusive – 25% off your entire 1st order + free shipping!
- 15 Of The Biggest Health, Fitness, And Life Lessons From The Last 100 Shows
- Sleep Smarter
- The Fat Loss Code Program
- Accelerate Your Results With The Power Of Mastermind Groups – With Guest Pat Flynn
- How To Create A Winning Culture – With Eric Thomas
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!