Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 161: Creating Health Transformations & The Power of Juicing with Drew Canole
What separates those who lead lives of great success, and those who lead lives of great struggle, are things that are so small that you can likely write them all on a tiny post-it note.
Success starts with ritual. It’s the things you do consistently, not every now and then, that tells the real tale of the results you’ll see in your life.
Couple that with the next important thing, which is to gain mastery over the small things. It’s not the big things… like hitting the lottery, winning the championship, or breaking into the Top 100 Influential People in the World list that 99.999% of the world’s most successful and happy people ever achieve. They are so successful because they’ve dedicated themselves to mastering the small things that bring great results. The old adage goes, “By the inch, it’s a cinch. By the yard, it’s hard.”
One final key ingredient is a willingness to help others. Great success is often tied to the lifeline of bringing value to the lives of others. If you can find a way to combine these three things, there will likely be a lot of great fortune in your future.
Today’s guest, Drew Canole, found a way to put these three things together in a way that really is changing the world. To master his own mind and body he created specific rituals that transformed his health. He also focused on mastering the small things, adding in one piece at a time until he reached unchartered waters of success and vitality. Very soon after, and along the way, he dedicated his life to giving his best to teach others what he’s learned, and in doing so created the FitLife movement.
He’s here today to share his story and some of his best tips for achieving the health (and success) that you are likely a lot closer to than you know.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why Jack LaLanne is such pioneer in the field of health and fitness.
- What Drew Canole did to transform his health and create one of the most popular health and fitness brands in the world.
- What makes juicing such a valuable health practice.
- Why the human body is like a juicer.
- Why juicing and proper hydration go hand-in-hand.
- What diet works best with juicing (here’s a hint: ALL of them!).
- The #1 thing to avoid when making fresh juices.
- Why ginger is one of the most health-giving things to include in your juices.
- How your kidneys work to protect you from toxic overload.
- Specific tips to make sure you’re getting in enough water each day.
- Why it’s so powerful to “unstuck yourself”.
- How ingredients like ashwagandha, spirulina, and chlorella can transform our health.
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
HEALTHY MEALS EVERYONE WILL LOVE
The Greatest Gift You Can Give Your Family is Health
When you gather your family around the table to share nutritious food, you’re not only spending quality time with them - you’re setting them up for success in all areas of their lives.
The Eat Smarter Family Cookbook is filled with 100 delicious recipes, plus the latest science to support the mental, physical and social health of your loved ones.