Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 001: Natural Treatment for Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, and High Blood Pressure
In this episode I break down the underlying cause of heart disease and share specific solutions for prevention. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in our world today, effecting 1 in every 3 people. With rates still on the rise, this is one of the most important topics for you to get educated about to protect yourself and those you care about.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why high cholesterol is NOT the cause of heart disease.
- How shift work and long work hours can damage your health long-term.
- The negative side effects of taking statins for high cholesterol.
- What causes high cholesterol and what to do about it.
- Why your hormones are an important factor in heart disease prevention.
- How your emotions and stress effect blood pressure.
- What commonly overlooked organ helps regulate your blood pressure (and it’s NOT your heart).
- Five specific action steps to dramatically reduce you heart disease risk.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.