Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 152: The Anatomy Of Success
When I was in college, there weren’t any classes on success. There wasn’t a Success 101 course. If there was, I would’ve been there.
There were a lot of classes on the fundamentals… math, science, writing, and even courses dedicated to our majors (like business, engineering, computer science, and health), but there wasn’t any classes that taught us how to put it all together. I’m charged to report that even the best colleges in the world fail to teach us how to actually be successful in our chosen field, let alone in life in general.
Right now it’s more important than ever to grab the study of success by the horns. Life, health, and happiness can quickly run away from you if you’re not fortunate enough to know what makes a successful life versus what allows us to just get by.
Recently, I felt that my formal education experience could lend a hand by giving a framework to discuss what success really looks like.
Anatomy is the study of structure or the internal workings of things. Today we’re going to be breaking down the anatomy of success and take a deep look at the internal workings of passion, commitment, and fulfillment.
Success isn’t merely a metaphysical thing. There are specific principles and insights that will make this the sweetest science you’ll ever learn. So, pull up to the blackboard, grab your notebook, and let the fun begin!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The #1 muscle you need to develop to create a successful life.
- Why indecision is often the biggest decision.
- Why it’s great to be an amateur.
- How The Model Health Show came into existence.
- How to exercise your most important success muscle.
- Why it’s critical to dissect your beliefs.
- What creates your worldview and how to change it.
- Why expectation is so influential on success.
- How developing more compassion changes our lives.
- What it means to digest greatness.
- How to detox the garbage from your life.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model – Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- How Chocolate Can Save The World – TEDx
- Mike Dolce Interview – The Model Health Show
- George Bryant Interview – The Model Health Show
- Natural Treatments For Depression – The Model Health Show
- FourSigmatic.com/model – Get 15% off my favorite drinks here!
- SleepSmarterBook.com – Check out these bonuses!
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.