Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 039: The 5 Steps To Living The Life You Really Want
In this episode of The Model Health Show we’re talking about some of the “inner-game” tactics for creating the body and health you want. So many people today are suffering, not from poor nutrition, but from lack of purpose and feeling unfulfilled in their lives. If you’re not happy with who you are and what you’re doing, then getting your health in order will likely be a losing battle.
This show is so important because we’re going over specific strategies and mindset shifts that can help you to start living your life with a sense of purpose and fulfillment. So get ready, click play, and prepare for a paradigm shift!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why superheroes are so interesting to many of us.
- How stress can be harmful or helpful (it depends on you).
- How to proactively make yourself mentally stronger.
- Why you need to shift from paranoia to pronoia.
- Why humans are hard-wired to be afraid.
- The right approach to handling your fears (this is golden!).
- Why so many people don’t achieve the success they want.
- Why villains and adversaries are important for development.
- How we justify not living the life that we want.
- How getting out of your “comfort zone” can actually make you more comfortable.
- Questions to ask to uncover what your purpose is.
- Why the human mind is hard-wired to answer questions.
- The disempowering questions that can sabotage your success.
- 7 empowering questions you can use to instantly change your results.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
HEALTHY MEALS EVERYONE WILL LOVE
The Greatest Gift You Can Give Your Family is Health
When you gather your family around the table to share nutritious food, you’re not only spending quality time with them - you’re setting them up for success in all areas of their lives.
The Eat Smarter Family Cookbook is filled with 100 delicious recipes, plus the latest science to support the mental, physical and social health of your loved ones.