Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 12: Treating Back Pain, Degenerative Disc Disease & “Incurable” Diseases
In this episode of The Model Health Show we go in-depth on one of the leading causes for missed work days and doctor visits in our society: Chronic back pain.
This topic is really significant for me because chronic back pain totally destroyed my life at one point. Not having any idea of what went wrong or what to do about it, I sought out the help of medical professionals that were supposed to have the skills to help me.
With the medical practitioners focus on treating symptoms, rather than root causes, my situation went from bad, to worse, to extremely worse.
Today I'm going to share with you exactly what happened. I'm going to share with you how I went from being broken down with “the spine of an 80-year old” to completely reversing my symptoms, regenerating my spinal tissues, and dedicating my life to help others.
If you're ever diagnosed with an “incurable” illness, please understand that this diagnosis does not have the final say about you.
Often times the word “incurable” gets tossed around because the practitioner doesn't know how to fix it personally. There's also this other term called “spontaneous remission” that gets tossed around when they can't explain how you got better. Today I'm going to share with you how to get better.
In this episode you'll discover:
- Why conventional medical treatment for disease is yielding such poor results.
- My story and the debilitating disease that threatened my livelihood.
- What important questions you need to ask when faced with an injury or illness.
- One of the most negative qualities about fast food that most people don't know about.
- How to strengthen your ability to make the right decisions (with your health and life).
- Why the “raw materials” of your spine are so important.
- What your body will do if it's ever deficient in calcium (this is crazy!)
- What the spinal disc are made of (it changes as you age).
- Why hydration is critical to the health of your spine.
- What common foods and practices will leach calcium from your spine.
- Why you want to AVOID calcium supplements.
- How back pain can originate from several different places.
- What lower cross syndrome is and how to fix it.
- The impact that sitting for long periods has on your hip flexors (and back pain).
- What the #1 exercise for your abdominal muscles is (and how to do it RIGHT).
- Why lower back pain may not actual be caused by your back.
- What simple tools you can use to relax muscles, recover from injury, and self-adjust your spine.
- Why the treadmill is not ideal if you have back problems.
- The most important exercise for building a strong back.
- What mental/emotional issues to address when dealing with back problems.
- What foods to eat if you have back problems (spine healthy foods).
- The 5 essential tips to eliminate back pain.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
*SPRI EVA Foam Roller (the one I use)
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.