Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 9: 11 Essential Tips to Have More Eneergy
In this episode we tackle a question that I get almost everyday: “How can I have more energy?”
Today, more than ever, your energy levels each day can make the difference between grand success or massive failure. So many people are looking for quick fixes, while others are looking to high energy foods, natural energy supplements, and other small changes.
The truth is, there is not ONE thing that’s going to help you have the sustained energy you need. It’s a specific combination of essentials that really help to make a noticeable difference. You’ve got to have the energy to succeed, and I’m going to show you how to have more energy starting today!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why having more energy reserve is actually so important today.
- What piezoelectricity is.
- Why studies have proven that exercise works better than antidepressants long-term.
- How exercise actually helps you save time.
- What Qi Gong is and why it’s becoming so popular.
- Why having more body weight and body fat can be making you tired.
- Why sleep is really so important to your energy levels.
- How poor digestion can radically decrease your energy levels.
- What role your colon plays in digestion and energy production.
- What foods and supplements are critical for colon health.
- How high energy foods differ from standard “food-like” products.
- A study that shows how only a tiny level of dehydration can make you sick and tired.
- Why marketing for “sports drinks” and “vitamin water” are fooling so many people.
- Tips to help upgrade your water.
- Why having a “greens drink” is essential in our world today.
- How feeding your mind helps to keep you energized.
- What meditation has to do with your blood.
- Why you need to recharge yourself based on your personality type.
- Why programming your subconscious mind is critical to having the energy you need.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Study – Exercise & Depression – Harvard Health Publications
- Good Morning Good Evening Qi Gong
- Sleep podcast (episode 1)
- Study – Mild dehydration affects mood & energy of young women
- 7 Benefits of MSM – The Miracle Supplement
- HealthForce Vitamineral Green
- Lower Abs Exercises
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.