Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 138: The Golden Rule for Accomplishing Your Biggest Goals This Year with John Lee Dumas
If you’re planning on making some big things happen this year, it’s time to lace ’em up and get started! There’s no one in the world I know better to teach you about setting and accomplishing goals than John Lee Dumas.
John is, in fact, a living legend. He’s been featured in many major magazines, he’s an in-demand speaker, he has one of the most downloaded podcasts in the history of Apple Podcasts, he’s an extremely successful entrepreneur who’s had the unique opportunity to interview thousands of other entrepreneurs, he’s a budding philanthropist, and just a really great guy at the end of the day.
John has been able to accomplish so much (in such a short amount of time) because of the way that he structures and executes on his goals. It’s not an accident; it’s a system. And today, to help you take every area of your life to the next level, he’s here to share that system with you. This year is yours if you’re ready to plan effectively and take action. So, let’s get this party started!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The #1 key to success that John has seen in all of his past guests.
- Why it’s so important to be able to set and accomplish goals.
- What prompted John to create The Freedom Journal.
- The surprising thing that really motivates ultra successful people.
- Why the Pareto Principle is crucial to accomplishing big goals.
- How to set a S.M.A.R.T. goal that radically increases your chances of achieving it.
- How I start my workday every-single-day (and why it’s so effective).
- What critical piece is missing from New Year’s resolutions that causes them to fail.
- What goals really are and the purpose they serve in our lives.
- The interesting things that happen with our brains when we have a clear-cut goal.
- Why it’s so important to have specific checkpoints along the path to accomplishing your goal.
- Why doing a time-based goal review is so valuable.
- How consistently modeling successful people can expedite the accomplishment of your goal.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
HEALTHY MEALS EVERYONE WILL LOVE
The Greatest Gift You Can Give Your Family is Health
When you gather your family around the table to share nutritious food, you’re not only spending quality time with them - you’re setting them up for success in all areas of their lives.
The Eat Smarter Family Cookbook is filled with 100 delicious recipes, plus the latest science to support the mental, physical and social health of your loved ones.