Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 41: Improve Your Digestion, Assimilation & Elimination (Poop Like a Champion!)
In this episode of The Model Health Show we're talking about the all too taboo subject of pooping. It's something that everybody does, but most people never talk about it. Your digestion and colon health are truly important keys to longevity and overall wellness. If you're not eliminating waste properly, it's only a matter of time before a huge problem shows up.
In today's show we're going to cover some critical tips to improve your digestive health and elimination immediately. One of the biggest issues today is not knowing how to poop in the first place (not kidding). We all poop. It's natural. But in our modern society we're trained to poop in a way that's abnormal and can lead to some serious health issues.
From the proper pooping position, to optimal nutrition, to emotional issues surrounding digestion, we've got it all for you right now!
In this episode you'll discover:
- Why talking about poop is such a taboo subject.
- What the puborectalis muscle is and how it controls your bowels.
- What our natural pooping position is.
- Why many people today can't get into the right position to poop.
- The 6 dangers of sitting on a standard toilet.
- Why a surprisingly high number of people die on the toilet.
- How your colon recycles waste back into your system.
- How your digestive health affects your attitude.
- The shocking length of time that some people go without pooping.
- How hemorrhoids become inflamed and why they're a big money-maker.
- What diverticulosis is and why it's a hidden health threat.
- What your toilet paper use can tell you about your ability to eliminate properly.
- How poor elimination is connected to colon cancer.
- What “epigenetics” means and how it influences your life.
- What important (and overlooked) functions your colon has.
- The impact that your colon can have on your adrenal glands and energy.
- Why laxatives give a false sense of good elimination.
- What prolapse is and why you NEVER want to have this happen.
- Why you absolutely must have a squatty potty in your home.
- How to easily give yourself an “inner bath” to hydrate your internal organs.
- Why popular fiber cereals are not working the way you think they are.
- What critical nutrition tips will help you have healthy bowel movements.
- 3 superfoods that can improve your digestion.
- The emotional issues commonly related to constipation.
- Why exercise is important to digestive health.
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.