Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 11: The Dark Side of Fat Loss with Sean Croxton
In this episode of The Model Health Show we’re happy to welcome Sean Croxton from Underground Wellness.com.
Sean is a huge force in the world of REAL health, fitness, and nutrition. His Underground Wellness Radio Show is wildly popular, and has been a powerful platform for transforming the entire health & wellness industry.
Sean is on today to talk with us about everything from digestive health, to fat loss, to radically improving sexual health. He just finished up the brand new SexyBack Summit where he interviewed many of the top experts in the country on all things related to hormones, relationships, and sex (so he’s got some incredible insights to share!)
Sean is also going to share many of the tips and insights from his book, The Dark Side of Fat Loss, plus several other valuable tips to have you looking and feeling better than ever.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why college educated health practitioners often don’t have the right tools to help people.
- Why learning from teachers with real world experience is critical to success.
- Why understanding the connections of the various “systems” in your body is so important.
- What factors you need to look at BEFORE worrying about calories.
- The role your digestion plays in your hormone function and your health.
- What the common denominator of ALL successful health programs actually is.
- Why avoiding grains might be an important step in reversing disease (and losing weight).
- The compound in grains that impact your brain and make you addicted.
- Why poor liver function can lead to major thyroid problems.
- Why digestive problems can cause autoimmune issues.
- What proper pooping is and why it’s important.
- How parasites and low level bacteria affect your digestion.
- What impact your colon health has on the rest of your organs.
- How women can “cross train” their menstrual cycle to improve body composition, sex, and more.
- How “emotional holding patterns” can negatively impact our health.
- What resource you can use to radically improve your sex life.
- Why taking a complete break from work life is so important.
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
HEALTHY MEALS EVERYONE WILL LOVE
The Greatest Gift You Can Give Your Family is Health
When you gather your family around the table to share nutritious food, you’re not only spending quality time with them - you’re setting them up for success in all areas of their lives.
The Eat Smarter Family Cookbook is filled with 100 delicious recipes, plus the latest science to support the mental, physical and social health of your loved ones.