Confidence is everything.
Confidence is the sole underpinning of every action we take in our lives. Truly, we wouldn’t do anything if we didn’t believe, even a little bit, that we will succeed in making it happen.
Confidence does not mean that you don’t have fear. This is the big mistake that trips most people up.
Fear is natural. Fear is normal. Fear is actually the foundation on which incredible confidence can be built. Without fear we may not take something seriously and truly prepare. Without confidence there is no action at all.
If anyone knows a thing or two about building confidence, it’s New York Times bestselling author Chalene Johnson. She’s built an empire from the ground up, in multiple highly competitive industries, looking fear in the face the whole way.
Today she’s here to share her most powerful secrets for building your self-confidence and self-love. Some of these tips may surprise you, but you definitely can’t argue with the results.
She is also going to share a powerful exercise that will help you figure out the perfect workout for yourself. When I did the exercise I was surprised what came up, but it put a huge smile on my face and lots of excitement because it made perfect sense.
Chalene is a phenomenon, and I’m truly honored to be able to share this with you. But, remember, the tips don’t work unless you work it. So, take action on what you learn so that you can see the results firsthand for yourself!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What the word “holistic” really means.
- What success really looks like “behind the scenes”.
- How Chalene took action to solve a problem in the fitness industry.
- What a “Soulmate Workout” is and how to find yours.
- How your perception determines whether exercise is a punishment or reward.
- Why Chalene doesn’t diet down for exercise videos.
- Why you might want to research before you choose a workout.
- A powerful exercise to connect with the fitness that fits you.
- Why self-love is more critical than people realize.
- How to break away from negative self-talk.
- Why your brain is hardwired to look for problems.
- How to build your self-confidence (and how it can go wrong!).
Items mentioned in this episode include:
* Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
* Increase Your Health & Happiness Thermostat With Gretchen Rubin
* The Chalene Show (iTunes / Stitcher)
* Build Your Tribe Podcast (iTunes / Stitcher)
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!