Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 64: Workout Success Secrets, Optimizing Hormones & Beating Depression with Ameer Rosic
To be the best, you need to learn from the best. We can avoid so much of the typical struggle period in getting what we want if we simply follow those that have come before us.
Why try and reinvent the wheel when we’re not just rolling, but flying now? If you’re going to play at a high level, you’ve got to have the audacity to immerse yourself in the best, cutting-edge information. With The Model Health Show I strive to deliver the most potent, engaging, and useful information possible. I also strive to bring you the best of the best in their respective fields so that you get the wisdom straight from the source. Today you’re going to learn from one of the best.
Ameer Rosic is my guest today, and he’s here to share some of the most valuable exercise and nutrition information that you’ll ever come across. Simple, effective, and yours for the taking. Just check out all the greatness you’re about to learn.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Ameer ended up behind bars and the transformation it caused in his life.
- How the food you eat actually changes your brain.
- What natural treatment for depression is often overlooked.
- How your gut health radically affects symptoms of depression.
- Why your ancestry can give you tips on living a healthier life.
- What losing touch with nature did to one of our most storied civilizations.
- Why you must cement your goals before taking action.
- How sleep impacts the hormones that heal and change your body.
- What Ameer eats to stay lean and fit year round.
- Why cycling supplements and eating seasonally can give you better results in your physique.
- Why you might want to workout in the afternoon to get better gains.
- How snacking can depress proper hormone signaling.
- How knowing your phenotype can help you choose the best exercises for yourself.
- What workout schedule you can use to get faster results.
- Why high intensity training is so effective for losing fat.
- Why we need to eliminate the fear of the barbell!
- What lifting heavy weights really does to our body (debunking a huge myth right here!)
- The #1 thing you need to do to find the exercise you’ll enjoy for a lifetime.
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
HEALTHY MEALS EVERYONE WILL LOVE
The Greatest Gift You Can Give Your Family is Health
When you gather your family around the table to share nutritious food, you’re not only spending quality time with them - you’re setting them up for success in all areas of their lives.
The Eat Smarter Family Cookbook is filled with 100 delicious recipes, plus the latest science to support the mental, physical and social health of your loved ones.