Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 035: The Top 5 Superfoods You Need To Have In 2014
In this episode of The Model Health Show we’re talking about some of the most powerful and important superfoods in our world today. Not only are you going to learn about some of the rare nutrients you can find in these superfoods, but you’re also going to learn where to find the best sources (thanks to our special guest Kristen Morelli).
It doesn’t matter how great a superfood or supplement is if it’s not produced with care and ethics. The supplement industry is largely unregulated today and so many binders, fillers, and additives are showing up in most supplements. Are popular chemical additives like magnesium stearate harmful to us or not? You’re going to find out about that today.
On the lighter side, when you have whole food sourced superfood supplements, it can literally be a life-changer. What superfoods can give you more energy, enhance your immune system, boost libido, and even protect against early aging? Are you interested in protecting your heart or defending your body from infections? Well, these are the superfoods that can help you do all of this and more. They are well researched, extremely safe, and clinically proven to be effective.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What superfoods really are. (You won’t hear this anywhere else!)
- Why the World Health Organization is looking at superfoods to help end world hunger.
- Why it’s CRITICAL that you incorporate superfoods into your diet today.
- What you need to look for on your supplement labels.
- The chemical additives found in most supplements (you need to look out for these!)
- The negative side effects magnesium stearate can have on your body.
- Why GLA is important and what superfood has it.
- What the #1 antioxidant for your vision is.
- What rare nutrient found in spirulina can help boost stem cell production.
- The superfood that can radically increase your stamina (for sports and other things). 😉
- What polysaccharides are and why you need them.
- How cordyceps can help “train” your immune system to work better.
- Why coconut oil is more than just “food”.
- What MCTs are and how they give you energy.
- How coconut oil provides anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-candida effects.
- What the highest chlorophyll food is and what it can do for your health.
- What superfood provides you with protective DNA and RNA (hint: it’s definitely not Twinkies)
- Why it’s dangerous to get spirulina and chlorella from toxic areas.
- The rare antioxidant found in açaí that can protect you from heart disease.
- Why vitamin C is important for more than just your immune system.
- What superfood contains a usable form of B12 (critical for energy!)
- What antioxidant is directly linked to having a longer life span.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.