Life today can seem more competitive than ever. Whether it’s in your relationships, work, or even your health, there are so many options to choose from – and so many people fighting for the same things.
So, how do you stand out? How do you stack the conditions in your favor to get what you really want?
The answers to these questions could mean the difference between having the life that you want and having a life that’s a continuous struggle. Because of this I wanted to find someone who truly exemplifies breaking through and capitalizing on opportunities. Not only that, I wanted to find someone who’s passionate about giving back and sharing what they know, and that’s why I connected with former NFL Pro Bowl quarterback Jeff Blake.
Jeff not only has a great story and wisdom to share in getting ahead, but he also has great wisdom to share as far as long-term health and wellness.
You may already realize that many professional athletes take a downward turn in their health after their playing days are done. This is what happened to Jeff as well, but he found a way to turn it around quickly. He’s here to share his insights with you in all of these fields and more. So just click play on the audio above or the video below, listen in, and enjoy!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The surprising path that Jeff Blake took in getting to the NFL.
- How the environment we’re in deeply impacts our results in life.
- Why cutting away the excuses from our story can lead to big breakthroughs.
- How finding your unique niche can give you a huge competitive advantage.
- Why who you know often matters more than what you know (this is true whether we like it or not… so utilize it with integrity!)
- Why you need to stay ready for your opportunity when it presents itself.
- How to outsmart fear and perform at a higher level.
- What happens to a lot of athlete’s health after their playing days are over.
- The shocking number of professional football players that end up with brain damage.
- What secret health practices this former Pro Bowl quarterback uses to stay fit and healthy as he gets older.
- What impacts our health even more powerfully than our genetics.
- Why many professional athletes can be deficient in life skills.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
* Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
* Jackie Joyner-Kersee interview – The Model Health Show
* I’m just here so I won’t get fined – NFL
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!