Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 047: If You Want A Great Exercise Program For Fat Loss, Try This!
In this episode of The Model Health Show we’re sharing exercise secrets for a better body and better health. When it comes to exercise programs, there isn’t really much new under the sun. Whatever’s popular has usually been here before in some form or fashion. P90-X, Bootcamps, Supersets, drop sets, 300 different types of yoga, pilates, sprint training, cross fit, and countless other exercise approaches claim to be the best thing ever, but really apply many of the same principles.
Just about every form of exercise will provide incredible value if utilized in the right way. But how can we take the best pieces from these things, and put them together to get the greatest benefit in the shortest amount of time?
Let me introduce you to Hybrid Training.
This form of exercise will give you the most bang for your buck. Not just for the sake of body image and burning fat (which it will definitely do that), but for the sake of staying youthful longer, having better biomarkers of health, and building a functional, fit body. Have a look a what you’re going to learn today, and remember to grab your bonus workout template after listening to the show!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why the majority of exercise programs are really the same (just packaged differently).
- What hybrid training is and why it’s more effective than other training strategies.
- How many different muscle fiber types there really are.
- Which muscle fibers you need to focus on for the biggest results.
- What muscle fiber recruitment is.
- Why muscle is actually CRITICAL to staying younger longer.
- Why your body is more likely to retain fat when doing conventional “cardio” exercise.
- How some forms of exercise compliment certain body types and not others.
- What my exclusive Hybrid Training Program is (get the template right here).
- How to warm-up before exercise in the smartest way possible.
- How a heavy weight lifting set affects your hormones.
- The truth about getting 6-pack abs or a flat stomach faster.
- Hands down, the #1 exercise for eliminating body fat.
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.