Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 059: How To Live And Eat Healthy With A Busy Lifestyle – With Sarah Fragoso
Many people feel that their busy schedules can be overwhelming at times. And it’s typically during the overwhelm that the not-so-good decisions are made with what we eat, drink, and participate in.
To quote the wise sage Morpheus on this one, “Welcome to the real world.”
By the way, if you haven’t seen The Matrix yet, drop down and give me 20 pushups because that’s just unacceptable… Okay, now you may read on. 🙂
Life isn’t going to be slowing down any time soon. There will always be something to do, someplace to be, and someone that needs your time and energy. The big “ah-ha” message to takeaway from all of this is that you literally cannot manage time. Time is just going to happen, you can’t do anything about that. But what you can do is manage YOURSELF, and therein lies your true power.
I’ve brought on a very special guest to share with you some strategies to help you navigate this world of never-ending responsibilities and take full control of your health and well-being.
Now, don’t forget to add family to the mix too. You’re going to receive some game-changing tips if you have a family to care for and you want them to be happy and healthy as well.
Today, it’s more than possible for you to have the health, body, and life you want with all that you have going on. It’s simply about learning from those who’ve already done it, taking their strategies on as your own, and making the results happen even faster. The only thing that can stop you is you. Now let’s find out how to stack the conditions in your favor!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Sarah went from being a “wreck” to being an author and educator for people all over the world.
- The 5 tips to live and eat healthy with a busy lifestyle.
- Why wearing yourself down for your family is not being good TO your family.
- Why you need to “organize your health“.
- How “NO” can drastically improve your health.
- What late night addiction Sarah and I both had (hint: it has to do with cereal killers.)
- What you can do to choose joy over struggle when changing your eating habits.
- How to introduce healthy eating to small kids AND teenagers (this is a must know!)
- How parents can “change the energy” in the household to encourage health & happiness.
- Why asking yourself this one important question can save you from a lifetime of regret.
- What this new movement of paleo cookbooks means for our families and our communities.
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
HEALTHY MEALS EVERYONE WILL LOVE
The Greatest Gift You Can Give Your Family is Health
When you gather your family around the table to share nutritious food, you’re not only spending quality time with them - you’re setting them up for success in all areas of their lives.
The Eat Smarter Family Cookbook is filled with 100 delicious recipes, plus the latest science to support the mental, physical and social health of your loved ones.