Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 114: 15 Delicious Ways To Add More Superfoods To Your Meals
Some foods go above and beyond when it comes to nourishing the human body.
Thousands upon thousands of foods have some of the nutrients we need to sustain health, but many of the superfoods you’re about to learn about today come very close to having it all.
I have a deep affinity for many of these foods because they have helped to revolutionize my health. And I don’t say that lightly.
I’ve gained so much from utilizing these foods that it’s really hard to put to words. But the real game-changing insight for me was discovering, not just what superfoods to use, but how to actually get the most from them. That’s what today’s show is all about.
In this episode you'll discover:
- What the #1 source of protein in the world is.
- What nutrient can help you to create better blood.
- The surprising compound that can trigger your body to produce more stem cells.
- Why you’ll want to reconsider taking your supplements in capsule form.
- What the colors in food actually indicate.
- Which common spice has powerful anti-cancer effects.
- How to increase the assimilation of the nutrients in your food.
- Important information about eggs that you need to know about!
- What superfood is clinically proven to help train your immune system.
- How to make the most powerful, health-giving drink ever.
- Some critical tea preparation tips that you need to know about.
- What category of superfoods has a direct impact on improving your thyroid function and metabolism.
- Why bananas are not even close to being a healthy source of potassium.
- What superfood has 30 to 60 times more vitamin C than oranges.
- What top antioxidant food also has powerful, positive hormone precursors.
- Where to find the most useable source of protein for the human body.
- Why your omega fatty acid ratios are so important.
- What biological transmutation is and why it’s so important for health.
- Why certain types of sugars are actually medicine (this is incredible!)
- How the doctrine of signatures works as nature’s nutrition “instruction booklet”.
- What unique food can help you to produce more human growth hormone.
- Which high fat food is great for your brain and also your energy levels.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
Maximize Your Energy
Get the Free Checklist: “5 Keys That Could Radically Improve Your Energy Levels and Quality of Life”
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.