Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 5: Help Me Sleep! 21 Ways to Cure Your Sleep Problems (Part 2)
In this episode of The Model Health Show you'll hear Part 2 of our 3 Part series on curing your sleep problems.
Many people are beginning to realize that sleep is the one thing that can't be replaced. You can choose from thousands of different diet and exercises programs, but there simply is no alternative to great sleep.
So many people try unsuccessfully to beat the system by sleeping poorly then using false stimulants to force their system to push through the fatigue.
What does this result in?
Immune system depression, adrenal fatigue, substance dependency, and insulin resistance just to name a few. If you think that a 5-Hour Energy or Red Bull can fix these things, then your in for a rude awakening sooner than you think.
In this episode you're going to learn even more powerful steps you can take to prevent the metabolic chaos that results from not sleeping well. Just like the concept of clean eating, we're bringing forth the awareness of clean sleeping.
The benefits of sleep are immense: immune system fortification, improved insulin sensitivity, reduced inflammation, cancer protection, and the list goes on and on.
In this episode you'll discover:
- What mineral deficiency is linked to chronic insomnia.
- The foods you need to be eating to help enhance deep, restful sleep.
- What you can apply to your skin to help you to sleep better, relax, and de-stress.
- How sleeping with lights on is clinically proven to cause vision loss.
- What you can do to create the ideal environment for getting rejuvenative sleep.
- How parents are creating a negative neuro-association of the dark with their children.
- The misconception about kids sleeping through the night that's causing major tension in families.
- Why having an orgasm can be a powerful ticket to inducing deep sleep.
- What tactics I used to help a client suffering from 8 years of clinical insomnia.
- How exercise can impact your sleep (negative and positive).
- The type of exercise to AVOID if you have trouble sleeping.
- What EMFs are and why they are constantly disrupting your sleep.
- What foods to eat and what foods to avoid to help you get great sleep.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- The real benefits of magnesium (Shawn Stevenson video)
- Insomnia remedies: Studies confirm calcium and magnesium effective
- Health Force Spirulina
- Lights Out: Sleep, Sugar, and Survival
- Sleep in the dark for better health
- Peter Ragnar
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.