Water is the foundation of health, beauty, vitality, and youth. Not only does water help to build your blood and transport nutrients, but it is also responsible for maintaining your DNA. And what does your DNA do? Well, it basically helps to print out copies of you. And being dehydrated is like running out of ink. So from now on think of DNA as Dehydration Not Acceptable.
Water is so important, yet, so overlooked, and I’ve got a pretty good reason why. We’re jaded by water. We see it all the time. We see it gushing out of fountains, fueling sprinkler systems for our lawn, it’s on tap whenever we want to drink or bathe… we even have porcelain thrones of water that we get to use the bathroom in.
Our ancestors would have never taken water for granted the way that we have. In centuries past, the decision to build any town or civilization was strictly determined by whether there was access to water or not. Today, we pee in the water without thinking twice about it.
Now, what if I told you that the water you (and millions of other people) use the bathroom in each day is making its way back through your faucet? Drinking and bathing in recycled toilet water?! Hopefully this gets your attention.
When it comes to water, you need to be mindful of the very best sources AND being proactive at making sure you have the right hydration levels (so that you’re not printing out crappy copies of yourself). In this brand new episode of Health Unprocessed you’re going to learn about what the best drinking water is, how water affects your health, and some hidden message of water that you’ve probably never heard before.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How much of your body is made of water.
- What water does for your body.
- How dehydration can lead to diseases.
- What is water REALLY (and it’s definitely not just H2O!)
- How water affects your DNA.
- What the “rungs” of drinking water are.
- The scary truth about what’s in municipal water systems (hint: it’s gross!)
- Why chlorine is added to water and what impact it has on you.
- Why fluoride is added to water and what the side effects of fluoride are.
- What reverse osmosis does to water.
- How to boost the quality of your RO water.
- Why well water is ok to drink (as long as it’s deep enough).
- What the best drinking water source is.
- Why fancy bottled water might be damaging your health.
Thanks so much for watching the Health Unprocessed Show! Please go to youtube and subscribe. And remember to share and like the video 🙂
I’d love to hear your thoughts after watching the show. What type of water do you currently drink? Did you learn any new information about water that’s going to be helpful for you moving forward? Please share below!