Subscribe to The Model Health Show:
TMHS 176: 5 Keys To An Amazing Relationship – With Anne Stevenson
There’s a wonderful quote from Carl Jung that says, “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”
Our deepest relationships transform us. And which direction that chemical reaction goes can make all of the difference in the world. You can end up with a beautiful reaction that breathes life into everyone who’s around it, or a not-so-good reaction that can smother everyone in the room. The thing is, we don’t have to sit idly by and just hope that things will mix well together. We can actually uncover which things work great together, and put them into action for ourselves!
There will be nothing that impacts your life more than the quality of your most intimate relationship. Becoming a great “relationship chemist” will bring you more health, happiness, and success than you can even imagine.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What the #1 most influential thing on your health actually is.
- What’s instinctual in a relationship and what’s not.
- What the 6 core human needs are.
- Why it’s important to find your partner’s #1 driving force.
- Why “you should just know” is a huge mistake in relationships.
- How curiosity can be healing for a relationship.
- Why modeling is critical to relationship success.
- Why compromising with your partner might not be the best idea.
- The importance of dating and how to ensure you have 1-on-1 time.
- How personal development plays a crucial role in development as a couple.
- What to do when you feel like your partner isn’t with you on your ideas.
- Why acknowledgement plays a critical role in the evolution of relationships.
- How health & fitness tie into a healthy, thriving relationship.
- What the 2 most important words in a relationship are.
- How to immediately find common ground when you’re in an argument with your partner.
- How to turn your relationship irritations into admirations.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
WANT TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Take Your Passion For Health And Wellness And Turn It Into A Lucrative Career.
Helping others to transform their health is one of the most rewarding things you can do. No matter what level you're at, or where you are on your own health journey, there are countless people who can benefit from your support! Here you'll learn from the very best instructors in the world in health AND in business to create a fun, thriving career and live life on your terms.