TMHS 170: 5 Scientifically Proven Ways To Be More Attractive
In a world of continuous posts and pictures, our consumption and judgement of attraction is at an all-time high. But, what can get lost in all of that is, well, ourselves.
What does it mean to be attractive? How does attraction work? And why does it matter really anyway?
Well, funny enough, attraction is actually tied to our lifeline. We all want to be attractive, and we all want to feel significant. These are basic human needs that help drive along our species. Not solely for the purpose of picking a mate, but being a part of a tribe, and (evolutionarily speaking) having a better chance at survival.
On today’s show we’re talking in-depth about why being attractive matters and, more importantly, simple things that ANYONE can do to become more attractive almost instantly.
Sounds like a pretty big promise? Well, I’ve got the science to back it up. And this isn’t about a superficial, stereotypical, smoke-and-mirrors type of attraction that many of us have bought into today. This is real attraction. This is how to let your inner light shine, and how to be the most attractive version of yourself.
Marilyn Monroe said, “To all the girls that think you’re fat because you’re not a size zero, you’re the beautiful one, it’s society who’s ugly.” This important episode will be valuable for men and women all over the world who’ve battled with living up to what society has deemed as attractive. Today is an opportunity to break the chains of poor self-image, and to be more attractive, more healthy, and more of an inspiration to those around you. Enjoy!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why we all desire to be attractive to those around us (the science).
- What beauty really is (and what it is not).
- Why we tend to have an unhealthy relationship with beauty.
- 5 scientifically proven ways to be more attractive.
- How smiling actually impacts other people’s brains.
- What facial expression was found to be more attractive than smiling.
- How sleep deeply impacts attractiveness.
- What an expansive posture is (and why it matters).
- The science behind why muscles are so attractive.
- What personality characteristic is proven to increase your facial attractiveness.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- Foursigmatic.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- 10 Ways To Naturally Boost Testosterone – The Model Health Show
- Hustle Man on Martin
- Don’t Just Sit There: Katy Bowman Interview – The Model Health Show
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!